Hanggang kailan ko iiyakan ‘yung mga ganitong klaseng kwento ng buhay?
Posts tagged personal.
Because I will go back to studying this coming semester! :D Hello MS in Environmental Science.
Yes. MS. :)
I never really had the chance to blog or rant how awesome my stay in Manila was. I tell you, I have quite believable reasons why:
- No internet connection at the Makati apartment. All things related to Internet was done thru phone.
- My postpaid plan was cut. Hu hu. Imagine my withdrawal.
- I have no time because it was a lot more fun seeing and talking to friends in person. :)
So let’s do the bullets drill!
- Surprised from the news that I’d be going to Manila with my parents 30 minutes before leaving.
- Packing clothes and stuff for a week was impossible. I left my toothbrush and wallet and I was only able to bring shorts and skirts.
- Went to Skin 101 for facial treatment and consultation because my face was not a pretty sight as well as the allergies developing on my legs.
- Parents brought me home to Makati.
- Series-marathon with Ate that night.
- Woke up late and found myself locked inside the apartment.
- Cleaned the apartment to relieve my self from boredom.
- Waited for Ate to come home. Hooray to lasting he whole day being locked up.
- Turned down the Supermodel 2012 show at the Philippine Fashion Week because I was too lazy.
- Went to the law students’ house at Taft to enjoy good food and die from too much Legalese.
- Stayed home the whole day.
- Ate Yummy came from Batangas.
- Watched Unofficially Yours just because we had nothing to do.
- Tweet bonding with my girls over PGT :P
- Damn hardcore abs workouts at midnight.
- Rainy day in the city. Hassle commuting from Makati to MOA in heels and in fasyown dresses.
- Attended the Lee Cooper show to support Divine Lee (and of course Danes and Victor) because we were listed under her name. Got super great seats just beside the runway.
- Really enjoyed the sight of the Philippine All Stars, yummy and perfect models, Andrew Wolf, Ornusa, Patrick Garcia (who seemed super short), the awesome performers like Geneva Cruz and Rachel Alejandro and of course Bamboo!
- Photo op with D and V and the fierces. :)
- Went to Taft again for Redhorse night, more Legalese then went home at 4 AM ha ha!
- My line got cut. Good morning, Bea!
- My e-mail was flooded with Fashion Week invites! Ha! :D
- Luxewear Collection with sisters, Alfy and Angelo. We all looked camera and runway-ready!
- Enjoyed the collections of Martin Bautista, Veejay Floresca and Julius Tarog.
- Had late night dinner at Seafood Island since restaurants inside the mall were already closed.
- Woke up super early to meet up with the girls at QAve then to ABS.
- We got Showtime passes from Claire and we waited and lined up for almost three hours.
- Got awesome seats again. Just enough for us to be seen in TV a couple of times. HA HA HA! Imagine the flood of texts and tweets and curious minds asking if it was really me they saw. =))
- Billy. Jericho. Karylle’s body. Anne’s face. Dumbo’s ass. Kimberly Madrigal A.K.A. Jonas
- Late lunch at Banapple Il Terazzo then went hotel hunting. Walked around Cubao until we finally ended up at Eurotel. :D
- Went to Gateway and killed some more time sneaking a little chat and nap at the foodcourt until we can check-in at Eurotel. We had to wait until it was 8 PM.
- Bought Mardigras and beers from Rustan’s and luckily we had so much food from YellowCab courtesy of Ate Kat! yeyyyy!
- Paranormal Activity Marathon and timed shots with ABCD girls <3
See? Jam-packed week at the city! I’ll upload photos in a while or when I’m not too lazy! =))
1. How is your mood right now?
Hate That I Love You - Rihanna ft. Ne-Yo
Okay fine. Hate it. Not love though!
2. How is tomorrow going to be for me?
Can’t Live Without You - Charlie Wilson
Ang clingy ko naman nito. Link link ganyan?
3. What kind of person am I?
All The If’s - Trey Songz
Di ako sure kasi talaga kung tao nga ba ako.
4. Am I loved?
Not Afraid - Eminem
Not afraid if I am or I m not.
5. How can I achieve my highest potential?
Almost Doesn’t Count - Brandy
Wala naman palang saysay kasi eh. Doesn’t count, girl!
6. What should I do with my life?
Do You - NeYo
JUST. AMAZING. NUMBER ONE ON MY TO DO LIST. -______-
Sabi na nga ba’t one way or another, makukuha ko ang happiness na ito eh! WAAAAH! My ultimate Tumblr crush and idol followed me back. I don’t care if it’s just now dahil hindi ko naman inaasahang i-follow n’ya ako. Ha ha ha! I hope to meet her in person, I mean ‘yung totoong “meet” (hindi counted ‘yung mga tatlong beses na pagkasalubong ko sa kanya sa Araneta Center o sa MRT kasi hindi marangal ang itsura ko non at hindi malakas ang loob ko to say “Please sign my face” :D).
Tama na. Okay. Thank you Ate Kat! :) I super love you and your sexy ideas and cool photographs and your cigarette diet :))
so I wouldn’t have to drink as much water as I already took then try my luck at going to the bathroom with only me in the house in the wee hours of the night hu hu hu
I intended for no-punctuation-marks kind of sentence for you to realize I am panicking and I am regretting the deed.
And oh. 20 minutes from now Cyber Crime Law will be implemented. Good luck, Philippines! See you all in jail! :)
Care too little and you’ll lose them. Care too much and you’ll get hurt. But what if you care “just right”?
They’ll say it is not enough.
Hurts like hell being in a one-sided relationship. Don’t get me wrong on this. This is not about love, the romantic one, you guys. This is of something else.
I guess what you see as a problem in me, is what you consider a blessing or something you love about some other ones now. I don’t get it, actually but I have to accept it.
Where do I stand? What to hold on to? Who stays? When will this pass? How will I get through this?