- @felixarcus: OIST! Wag kang ganyan! Mahaliln mo ang iyong katawan. Dahil isang katawan lamang ang ibinigay sa iyo ng Diyos.
- @felixarcus: Maswerte ka at magdadalawa na ang iyo. :3 AYLABSYOUCHICHASOMATSLIKEOMG! :3
Posts tagged @felixarcus.
Graduation Ball : The After Party
- Empi Ligt + Grape Juice
- Nabasag ang 1L bottle so bumili ulit ng kapalit
- SHHHHHHH act ni Nikki
- Jeico jokes
- Chenelyn jokes
- Jao Mafia and Jao Mapi
- Unsolicited laughter at sobrang pigil dahil kay Kuyang guard
- Rbbon Master Girl
- Si Alfy at ang biglaan n’yang pagtawa ng malakas
- Ang pag-iyak ng maraming beses ni Angelo
- Si Alfred na malansa LOL
- UNLIGAYAAAAAA =))
20 April 2012 | Graduation Ball 2012
Mama, Papa and Ate Yummy came all the way to Laguna (from Batangas) to bring my Filipiniana and to jazz me up.
My gown is a simple moss green Filipiniana gown with some gold sequin details and a silver brooch to add up a little more shine. I previously used this gown a year ago and it was made by a family friend a local designer, Ryan Gatpandan.
Ate Yummy did my hair and make-up. Always been my best choice :D Hi hi
Thanks for styling me and making me look beautiful! As well as joining me and my friends to the ball :)
Freshness, mom! :D
With Mama and Papa ♥
The Graduation Ball ticket with a price of 300 pesos went to this Souvenir Program/booklet of basically crammed information! HA HA
LA LA LA LA!! ♪♫
Because -silogs are the best! I miss eating! :(
Pero di naman ako pumapayat! HA HA
Bilang miss ko na kayo at ang kabaliwan natin :)) At bilang umeffort si Bea makasama lang sa picture. HAHAHA!
TRUE!! Dahil hindi kasi ako sinabihan ng motif that night!!! :))
Started the week right with Cafe Antonio’s flavor of the month— Brownie Fudge Frothiccino.
Ate Tin and Ate Popo ordered the DAKO FROTHICCINO which was insanely good and just HUGE!
Angelo had hot Granita Blush and Danica had Cafe Mocha.
Played Pusoy Dos and Tong-its for good time’s sake :)